Nuclear Iran, Reloaded

In the Reloaded version of my blog, I'll write about Iran, its nuclear program, its culture, and most importantly, myself.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Iran is no threat to ... the Zionist regime

(picture taken from CBSnews.com)
AFP reports and BBC-persian confirms that Ahmadinejad has said: "We are no threat to any nation, even the Zionist regime".

I see this moderate comment as a direct consequence of Pres. Ahmadinejad's talk with Mike Wallace in the CBS's "60 minutes" show.
What I am trying to conclude is that talking provides a layout for understanding and peace. On the contrary, in my opinion, isolation promotes radicalism.

Now, whether Pres. Bush promotes radicalism (by means of isolating Iran) or moves towards resolving this manufactured nuclear crisis (by not hindering the process of talks), determines as to what his real goals are.

update: An Israeli official has said that Israel is not fooled by such declarations.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rodger A. Payne said...

I presume you read Juan Cole?

He discussed this very quote over the weekend.

Mon Aug 28, 03:50:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Amir said...

I just did. Thanks for letting me know. And also thanks for visiting my blog.

Mon Aug 28, 05:37:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
Jimmy

Tue Jan 23, 04:30:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks a lot, You'v done a great job.I can only realize how much time and resources does it take to create such a resource!Great work, I am impressed!

Sat Jan 27, 04:39:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for what You are doing!Information, that I managed to find here
is extremely useful and essential for me!With the best regards!
Frank

Tue Jan 30, 11:52:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home