Nuclear Iran, Reloaded

In the Reloaded version of my blog, I'll write about Iran, its nuclear program, its culture, and most importantly, myself.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Ahmadinejad for Dummies

Frankly, I was not was sure whether to call this post "Ahmadinejad for Dummies" or "Ahmadinejad in 60 Minutes".

Anyways, Mike Wallace interviewed the Iranian President Ahmadinejad in CBS' "60 Minutes".
The interview is quite informative.

Update:
Since the above links are now broken, I am posting the updated links here:

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hugo said...

Thanks Amir. It is pretty informative.

Fri Aug 25, 08:01:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice collection of information relating to Iran. Please post more information more often.

Sun Sep 03, 10:33:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Farah G said...

Nice collection!

Thu Sep 07, 01:02:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home