Nuclear Iran, Reloaded

In the Reloaded version of my blog, I'll write about Iran, its nuclear program, its culture, and most importantly, myself.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The President

Iran Leader Calls for Israel's Destruction

I can't believe that he actually said that. He can't even claim that he was drunk when he did it.
I call it immature. This will legitimize the efforts by US and EU to stop Iran's nuclear plans:

How is he going to wipe Israel off the map? with a pencil eraser? with wite-out? with Shahab-3 missile? or with a nuclear warhead?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He cannot claim he was drunk but others are trying to convince the World that he was excited!
Besides we can wipe off Israel with either a wiper or buckets of water (remember?)

Fri Oct 28, 11:09:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amir,

I had no idea you were so involved in international law! This is one of my favorite topics in school.

Before being qualified to post any comments, though, I'll have to get a little bit more informed. I'll be returning to your blog, for one thing!

Travis

Fri Oct 28, 06:25:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home