Nuclear Iran, Reloaded

In the Reloaded version of my blog, I'll write about Iran, its nuclear program, its culture, and most importantly, myself.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The official you are trying to reach is currently unavailable!

In Reuters' recent article about iran (Iran Starts Building New Nuclear Plant ) I read:

    "Iran has provided changing and contradictory rationales to the IAEA for this project, which would be well suited for plutonium production," the head of the U.S. delegation to the IAEA meeting, Jackie Sanders, told the IAEA board on Wednesday.

    Iranian officials were not available for comment.

This was not the first time I read that Iranians "didn't comment" or "were not available for comment". I have also read that Iranian officials blame the western media for broadcasting "lies!" and "false accusations!".

If they don't have a powerful broadcasting company to broadcast the "truth!", why do they disappear when it is time for commenting on this important issue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home