Nuclear Iran, Reloaded

In the Reloaded version of my blog, I'll write about Iran, its nuclear program, its culture, and most importantly, myself.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Expectations too high

It wasn't surprising when I heard that the Friday talks didn't go as Iranians planned. EU trio didn't give a yes/no answer to a partial resumption of enrichment program, and I am glad that Iranians didn't take an outrageous stance. They warned that they MAY resume enrichment to ease the shame of their original warning of resumption.

I don't expect to see any dramatic change in tactics from the Iranian side before the nuclear arms control summit in New York on 2 May. Any abrupt decision can justify the American stance about Iran's nuclear program (and therefore strenghen the possiblity of achieving a consensus on limiting the nuclear technology).

Iran needs to be calm and work to cleanse its dusty semblance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home