Nuclear Iran, Reloaded

In the Reloaded version of my blog, I'll write about Iran, its nuclear program, its culture, and most importantly, myself.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Strait of Hormuz incident

(please see my next post regarding this issue as well: Iran never threatened the US ships)







Watch the recently released video of the Sunday incident in the strait of Hormuz near the Persian Gulf:



Also donwload and watch the official DoD release (via Cernig).

The Iranian officials have called this video fake and fabricated:

"The footage released by the U.S. Navy was compiled using file pictures and the audio has been fabricated" an official in Iran's Revolutionary Guards was quoted as saying by the state-run English-language channel Press TV.

I personally don't trust the released video (or, I should say, the audio) for the following reasons:

1) The guy doesn't seem to have an Iranian accent. The guy talks more like an Arab; he talks from the bottom of his belly. See this funny video: "Arabs vs. Persians" for dummies!



2) The so-called Iranian voice is unexpectedly very clear. Considering that he is on a speed boat at top speeds and exposed to open air, his voice should be very noisy. In this video, the American guy who is inside an enclosed cabin sounds a lot noisier than the guy on the speedboat.



3) The so-called Iranian guy talks very calm as if he is talking dirty: I ammmmm comminggggggg toooo youuuuuu..... (the American guy in a heavily-armed warship is more nervous than the so-called Iranian in a practically-defenseless speedboat!!)



4) The Bush administration has a history of fabricating evidence! (Remember Iraq's WMD evidence? Remember the American-style date-format on Iranians' Iraq-involvement evidence? Remember the stolen laptop that had information about Iran's non-existing Nuclear-Weapons-Program? And this)

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what you, Iranian guy with interests in nukes, do in a western country... Sleeper Cell?

Wed Jan 09, 04:13:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ryan,

I don't have any interest in nukes. I teach engineering courses and conduct research for living.

What do you do?
Regards,
Amir

Wed Jan 09, 04:30:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting take, Amir. I loved the Maz Jobrani.

By the way, can you tell the difference between a real American and someone who's faking it? The real American respects differences of background and opinion and conducts his discussions honorably, while the fake American makes vague, threatening, ignorant catcalls from the safety of anonymity.

Thu Jan 10, 01:26:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work for Bush ;-) and I hate your clerical establishment

Thu Jan 10, 11:18:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't work for my "clerical establishment" (as you put it).
I don't hate Bush or Ahmadinejad. I just don't like them.

Fri Jan 11, 10:17:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

بهت پول میدن از ملاها دفاع کنی؟

Mon Jan 14, 02:01:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

نخیر قربان. پول نمیگیرم. از ملاها هم دفاع نمیکنم. از کشورم، مردمم، و آبروم دفاع میکنم.

Mon Jan 14, 02:37:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home